Congratulations! You’re in the market to purchase a new home and I know personally that this can be a very exciting time. Whether this is your first move, or time to downsize, it’s all about you. Allow me to show you how we can work together with a customized presentation – just for you! My Buyer’s Presentation allows me to hone in on your specific wants and needs, and allows us to get on the same page as we take the first steps in the home buying process together. You will also be given a complete Buyer’s Package with information and worksheets that you’ll find extremely useful along the way.
My services are available at no cost to home buyers. Many people don’t realize that a real estate professional’s services are paid for by commission from the seller. With that in mind, working with your own agent is the best way to ensure that your interests are protected in your real estate transaction.
Here’s what you can expect with me as your Realtor®:
- After meeting with you to discuss your wants and needs in a new home in detail, your home buying criteria is then inputted into my Client Computer Database.
- All day/every day, the database filters through the MLS listings to find homes that match YOUR needs and wants.
- You will be sent information on the homes that match your criteria. I only send newly listed homes and those that have had a recent price change.
- You then pick the homes you like (or have questions about) and I will gather as much information as I can for you about homes you have chosen.
- When you see a home you want to look at, I will arrange a showing tour for you, at your convenience.
- Once you have found a home that you would like to make an offer on, I then compile a comparative market analysis of homes that have recently sold in the area, so you can make an educated offer.
- It is always in your best interest to tour homes with me present as your agent. With this in mind, I will also give you a few of my business cards so that if you should stop into an open house without me present, you can give the agent on-duty my card. This way, you can avoid any conflicts of interest and the seller’s agent will know that you are working with me, avoiding any confusion at the time of a potential offer.
Call 778-980-6003 to put me and my systems to work for you!